Uniform is worn at Millfields to develop a sense of pride in being a member of the Millfields school community. Our school colours are red, grey and white.
- Red school sweatshirt or cardigan – no logos other than school windmill.
- White shirt, school polo shirt, plain white or red polo shirt.
- Grey trousers, skirts or pinafores.
- Appropriate footwear i.e. no open-toed/open-heeled strappy shoes or shoes with heels. Trainers are for PE only.
- As winter plus grey shorts or red & white check dresses. No strappy tops or dresses please.
- Sun hats – preferably red, grey or white.
- Outdoor: trainers, tracksuit trousers and top (preferably red or grey).
- Indoor: house colour T-shirt, red shorts (bare feet).
- Trainers, spare socks, House colour T-shirt (school logo available) and red shorts.
Children may wear a watch to school and stud earrings, if their ears are pierced. (They must be able to remove their earrings themselves – we cannot remove them or tape them up.) No other jewellery please.
In addition, all children will need a PE bag and a bag for books, pencil cases, reading diaries and homework books.
Please ensure that all items are named and that you check regularly as written names often fade.