- Choir (for KS2) with Sarah Barnard. 3–3.45pm.
- French* (for Reception–Year 6) with Frederique. 3–4pm.
- Computer Club (for Years 1 and 2) with Katie Thompson. 3–3.45pm. Maximum 12 children.
- Netball (for Years 5 and 6) with Lorraine Huckle. 3–3.45pm.
- Spanish* (for Reception–Year 6) with Frederique. 3–4pm.
- Football (for Years 2–6) with CUFC. 3–4pm. Maximum 24 children. £30 for 14 weeks.
- Art* (for Years 2–6) with Georgina Lorton. 3.05–4.05pm.
- Table Tennis (for Years 5 and 6) with Hassan Lotfi. 8.15–8.45am.
- Boys’ Football (for Years 5 and 6) with Alex Robinson. 3–4pm.
* French, Spanish and Art Clubs are all privately run and payment is required. Promotional posters will be circulated and parents need to contact them directly.
Please book your places (and pay for CUFC) via The School Gateway.
Football with CUFC – you only need to register for the first session, this will secure your place, then make your payment of £30. The first session will be on 12 September 2019.